Skip to main content

Chapter V - HIDE AND SEEK LOVE

Love is immeasurable! 
Why this term still exists? 
Younger minds will have lots of distractions toward this world's numerous action. Fortunately this Best-friends too got distracted from their own way and driven to the next level of the journey, yes they admired each other. 
As every love story starts with the beautiful scenario frame, here our champs started that in a calm and organized manner. "It was a semester exam days where each and everyone starts cleaning their nails by biting and spitting it all around as signature of learning, Vinay started with his best one in the name of "Group studies". As they were a part of 20th century generation they took this initiative via a digital medium by sharing notes through chats, briefs over phone calls and love via video calls".
Though Vinay didn't had a interest on his stream, still he adapted just because he don't know anything rather than studies. Mmm he used to it. 
They both started to chat late night as well they started to give lame reasons too, scenario persisted for a while. Smartphones played a major role and classroom didn't take a part. So this all happened during  3rd semester. The beauty of a college life is friendship and love, isn't it? 
Vinay is lucky enough to have good bunch of friends and secretly he made a huge crush on his best friend. In the age of nineteen it's typical to have a crush on opposite sex, and Vinay felt guilty about his feel on her but still something of her attracted him and made him to fall for her. Chats and calls remained normal, Vinay didn't exposed anything over on her about the crush, he pretended the truth and behaved as a good friend as he was all time. 
At mid of the semester, the classmates decided for a outing but this time it's a long trip, - the typical teenagers thoughts. They decided to make it for "God's own country". As I mentioned Vinay is lucky enough, the heroine Neha is a Keralite. 
The plan became easy because she had a home there and she herself arranged everything about the touring. Later the trip became a family trip. Everything was fine and Vinay wanted himself to utilise the opportunity to bring his dream to a reality. 
Vinay longed for the trip! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IMPACT

Long back, I love to watch the world through windows, I love to hold window grills and then now it turned out as a scariest thing of my life.  Long back, I love to pick up my phone often to see notifications, I love to pick the call from un known numbers and then now I'm afraid of receiving a call from an unknown number.  Long back, I love to have a slow time movement, I love to look clock often and then now I'm praying for the days to pass by soon.  Long back, I love being at my room most of the time to sit as a dump and then now I want to roam in a roadster like a mad.  Long back, I love being in dark all time, dark room, dark climate, dark window shades, moonless dark night and then now I don't want the sun to go down, I don't want to sleep a long time.  Long back, I love to dream a lot, I used to work on it, i relied on it all time, and then now I just wanted to relax with my homies under the roof.  Long back, I love to deliver motivational quotes, even I love to wr

CHAPTER - III - RUNNING TO BOARD

CHAPTER - III - RUNNING TO BOARD  After all formalities of admission its  first day for the Vinay to college. As we all know 90% of engineering colleges are always situated at the borders of the districts, vinay's too. Expectations will be at peak, that's right it should be at the peak because higher study is a major side in career progression. Vinay had a lot of expectations and prepared a good introduction speech even he did notes.. Hmmm - - funny, isn't it? - - He dreamt a lot about tomorrow things; unfortunately he doesn't know his expectations going to be failed! Morning 5 AM. Start... Wake up, fresh up, pack up, wait for, pick up, drop off,  🎶 🎶 stop.... " Go this way, assemble on the auditorium " a discordant sound. After chariman delivered a speech about the  achievements, placements, rules, codes, oaths  of college students are directed to their respective classrooms. As he dreamt, vinay was eager for the first hour introduction scenes.. H